Saturday, September 10, 2011

I have a following?!!?!?


I was about to shut down my blog until I received a report from our friends at Google, apparently my little blog has had over 3000 hits.  I immediately thought that it was my Mom, but even those numbers are high for her.  And then it dawned on me, I have a stalker!  How exciting…I don’t know your name but you have shown true dedication, welcome to the blog.  

This summer I was introduced to Hanabi aka Fireworks.  Like everything in Japan, if you’re going to do something, do it right.

Step #1  Put on yourYukata (I am now a proud owner)
Step #2  Pack a picnic...which I’m starting to realize is code for cooler
Step #3  Sit back and enjoy the show 
Step #4  Hope the next day is a Saturday

Here are a few pictures...oddly enough I don't have any pictures of the fireworks.  You'll have to come see them for yourself, they are truly spectacular.