Monday, March 7, 2011

Good-bye TO, hello Tokyo...

I am happy to report that there were no serious fatalities on the farewell tour.  Thank you to everyone, to those that travelled long distances to participate, to those who lost boy friends because they participated too much, to every toast given, to every dance move busted, to college style sleep overs, it was an amazing 45+ days.  It’s not every day a girl is sent off with a new theme song ‘RAISE YOUR GLASS’ and a new Uni from the 311!  

At one of my good-bye dinners (hosted by the lovely Jack) I remember saying that everyone should move to the other side of the world, I have never felt so much love from family, friends, my convenience store lady (who knew she would be so touched), my bff and my extended family the Trifecta.  

Now that we have that out of the way…let’s get down to business.  When I thought about writing a blog I consulted my good friend Adrienne.  She gave me the following guidelines, one photo = 20 words or less, nobody wants to read a book.  

Let the adventures begin! 

Beth aka 303