Saturday, March 12, 2011

Less & less shaking going on…


It has been about 24 hours since the quake, as you know the hardest hit was north of Tokyo.  Things are returning to normal here, people are not walking around with hard hats on today, trains are running again and they have just turned the elevator back on in my building.  I think everone in Tokyo is feeling their legs today.  Here’s some free advice, if you ever move to a place that is prone to earthquakes, I’d suggest working and living on a low floor.  I’m pretty sure that the guy living in the penthouse wasn’t feeling like he was king of the world yesterday. 

We are still experiencing aftershocks, some bigger than others.  When they start I stare up to see if the walls start falling down, so far so good.  People keep telling me that I will get used to them, I’m not so sure about that. 

I have included a few photos below...the third one is some random guy that was still wearing his hard hat at the bar last night.  Yes, while everyone was busy worrying about me, I was out celebrating life...for once I earned it.  :) Thank you all for your messages and a special thanks to my PR team aka the fam for answering everyone's calls and emails. 

I’m a little concerned about my blog, I have no idea how I will maintain this level of excitement.  Stay tuned...

Good night from Tokyo