Monday, March 21, 2011

Shhhh…don’t tell anyone, Taiwan is beautiful!

One of things that I don’t love about Asia is the amount of tourists.  I know, I know, given the fact that I’m one of “them” I really don’t have the right to complain.  Anyway, where was I?  Oh ya, tourists…okay I’ll let it go for now but I have a feeling this topic will resurface.  

Back to Taiwan, it was a weekend filled with amazing food, beautiful beaches and thankfully a lack of tourists. We had fresh fish pulled from the southern point of Taiwan which was walking distance from our hotel, fresh vegetables from the mountains and local moonshine that pretty much ended our evening...yikes!   I have some amazing photos that I’d like to share but my camera cord in Tokyo…classic!  

It was nice to have a little break, back in HK, back to reality.  While we haven’t seen much progress in Japan this weekend, thankfully we have not seen any major setbacks.  I have been asked by many of you if I will go back to Tokyo.  I am planning to go back but sans radiation of course! 

Has it really only been three weeks?  One of my favourite people arrived in HK today, can’t wait to spend some time catching up.  Yay! 

Have a great week, blogging you soon…